ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registryservice]

Information requested

  • To: <registryservice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Information requested
  • From: "Sunny" <mrgazahi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 19:11:14 -0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

   I would like to get information on how I can register a certain domain
extension.

Would you please provide me with contact details of person/persons with whom
I can speak to for this information?

Thank you.

With kindest regards,

Sunny Gazahi

1-646-209-5519

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.