ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registryservice]

register a certain domain extension

  • To: "registryservice@xxxxxxxxx" <registryservice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: register a certain domain extension
  • From: Jamil Eqb <billeton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:56:17 -0500

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to get information on how I can register a certain domainextension
 .fw,  .ccpu or .free
Would you please provide me with contact details of person/persons with whomI
can speak to for this information?
I will highly appreciate if you can provide me with required procedure, charges
and any other requirements necessary to register
Awaiting your prompt reply
Best Regards
Jamil EqbPlaneta LibrePhone ++ 51 966648506Cazuta - San MartínPeru