ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-settlement]

Re: Do Something ICANN!

  • To: revised-settlement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Do Something ICANN!
  • From: Tim Spencer <tsscomms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:26:31 -0800 (PST)

I was at the RSA show (it is the seminal security show) and yes Paul Twomey
made a point about how ICANN was doing a stellar job on Internet security. I
think he deserves credit for negitiating this agreement which seems to have its
number-one goal that the Interent be holistically sound. ICANN gets certainty,
the Internet remains in good hands and the cost to entry (domain names) remains
low.

  So, kudos to Paul Twomey for putting his money where his mouth is.

  Tim Spencer