ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-settlement]

ICANN/Verisign agreement

  • To: <revised-settlement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN/Verisign agreement
  • From: <harry@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:17:09 -0500

I have recently read the newly proposed agreement between ICANN and Verisign. I
simply wish to state that I do not find the agreement to be suitable. I am a
small ISP, I do not find the price increases to be acceptable. Also,
considering Verisign's many past actions that were 'unfriendly' to many
factions large and small, I would like to state for the record that I often
consider that the Internet could be better served if another registrar were in
control of the TLD's that now reside with Verisign.

Regards,

Harry J. Harker Jr.
President, Comprehensive Internet Services, Inc.
www.cisnet.com