ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[rfi-domaintasting]

Support for anti-domain tasting measures

  • To: rfi-domaintasting@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support for anti-domain tasting measures
  • From: Stephen Wilcox <steve.wilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:09:39 +0100

Hi,
 unfortunately I dont have enough time or knowledge to put together anything
detailed.

But I wanted to write to put forwards my support for changing the system in
order to eliminate the problem of domain tasting.

Apart from the obvious issues with getting a free ride, these few hosters are
responsible for massive amounts of spam, advert pollution and likely more
dubious activities that are associated with internet mass marketing.

Regards
Steve