ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[rproproposal]

Pro proposals

  • To: rproproposal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Pro proposals
  • From: "Invision Techs" <invisiontechs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:05:20 -0400

Hi,

I am glad to see .PRO finally coming out of the darkness at competition with
other gTLD. However, I believe the a lot of work is needed still in order to
make it as popular as .MOBI, .ASIA and many others that are doing well. Why
are they doing well? They are cheaper to buy and register... it is as simple
as that.

I encourage ICANN to promote the extension as it should be and reduce
registration prices so that more people take .PRO seriously.

Thank You,

Haroon