ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Proposed settlement agreements.

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Proposed settlement agreements.
  • From: "Joseph Ranseth" <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 09:59:04 -0600

As the owner of a web-development company which purchases a number of
domains on a regular basis, I am not in favor of the potential price
increase for registration fees.  I do not support the notion that "an
internationally organized, non-profit corporation" should need to increase
its fees twice beyond the rate of inflation annually.

joseph ranseth
the vine multimedia
www.vinemultimedia.com