ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

It is unfair

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: It is unfair
  • From: "narayan" <narayan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:25:54 -0800

Hello Administrative,

We hered that it is going to increase price of dotcom.I think it is unfair and
unresonable.It will reduce my business with my costomers.I used to sell domains
and web space.Here in Nepal, domain name is already expensive(Costomer thinks)
and try to use .np name.If price increase it will became more then now and IT
will increase gap between IT users and non-users.

Hope your board of directors will decide on favour of this.

Best Regards,
Narayan Thapa