ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

A BIG NO TO THE SETTLEMENT

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: A BIG NO TO THE SETTLEMENT
  • From: Venkat <vk1003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:49:55 +0530

Hi I am Venkatachalam from Lakshmi Communications, a small yet progressively
growing company teamed up with DirectI registrar for book domain names. Ever
since i have associated directly with a registrar we are able to be more
competitive in the market and offer a good margin.

But the news regarding this settlement has come to us as hard hitting on our
business. With the whole world now willing to run up on the net, and having
a lot of registrars should always tend to give out health competitive prices
for us to market. THIS IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS AND UNJUST. It smell fishy that
due to the ever rising of country based domain names, THE BIG BRAINS BEHIND
THIS BUSINESS ARE WILLING TO MAKE THE .COM A PREMIUM PACK, as they cannot
control over the country extensions. But this hope is rather a MYTH and
cannot be a REALITY. I hope everyone behind this settlement understand this
and forgo such a mindless act and get on to business to see a better price
set for the domain extensions.

Thanks Mr. Bhavin - CEO DirectI, for keeping us informed on this. ITS HIGH
TIME WE PULL UP OUR SOCKS TO FIGHT OUT SUCH MONOPOLY ACTS ON A GLOBAL
BUSINESS.

Anyone Listening with their heart and mind! ???

--
Regards,
V.Venkatachalam

*Lakshmi Communications*