ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

In Public Interest...

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: In Public Interest...
  • From: Contact <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:39:21 +0580

Our company, established in&nbsp;India several years back, is in Internet
business and we have been providing domain name registrations to
international customers, but also to many customers from remote areas
villages. Inexpensive domains helps a lot to keep the business going
and<BR>increasing domain prices would effectively decrease the image of
our<BR>company with our customers and that forces us to keep the image
although domain business would suffer a lot. A number of village people into
this new era of internet will surrender the domain names and will loose
their market. This proposed settlement will benefits ICANN<BR>and Verisign
*at the cost of the community*. Please stop this...<BR><BR>In Public
Interest...<BR><BR>Rajeev Puri,<BR>Reflex Infosystems India
Ltd.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR />
<BR />
Message sent using Instaxs-Mail<BR />