ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Amit, ICANN should not sign this Settlement

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Amit, ICANN should not sign this Settlement
  • From: "Amit, Cyber Net Systems [MakeYourSoftware.com]" <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:45:03 +0530

Dear ICANN ,

First of all I would like to Congratulate on the Efforts done by ICANN , over
the several years in developing the Internet. We are

India based leading domain registrar with representing thousands of clients in
Indian & USA , with several hundered domains

under registrations. We have been in business since 1999

It was shocking to know that VERISIGN is going to increase the domain prices by
7% . by this equation cost of domain will double

.It is shocking news for us and Internet Community at large. Domain Name being
entry point for the major Internet users. The low

rates has exploded the growth of Internet. Further It could effect vice-versa ,
may decline the growth or restrict our several clients

to register or continue get new domains. In Short - It is very bad for my
Company & Internet Community at large.

We strongly protest this kind of change - ICANN should not sign this Settlement

Amit Jain

Cyber Net Systems

www.MakeYourSoftware.com