ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Unfair Settlement for the World

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Unfair Settlement for the World
  • From: "Daniel Tan" <Daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 23:41:03 +0800 (SGT)

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I hope you will consider the Settlement again.

To increase 7% a year is really too much, right now many people own a .com
domain name, if the price keeps on increase, customers will slowly die
off.
Since .com is one of the main domain extensions, decision should be based
on the whole world, it is really too much.

Being the controller of domains, ICANN, I believe you will be able to come
out with a wise decision which is fair to the whole world.

Thank You.

Yours Sincerely,
Daniel Tan
CompleteHub IT Solutions