ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

No justice at all

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No justice at all
  • From: "Jerry Wee - Intersectant" <jwee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 23:36:46 +0800

Dear ICANN,

There is no justice at all and I think Verisign's move is against human
right.
ICANN is supposed to act on behalf of the internet community.
I really hope that the superiors at ICANN will think twice before making
any
actions that will hurt the internet economy. Everyone is trying so hard
persuade and encourage new users for internet and they are making things

go backward.

As my point of view from a domain reseller, most of the domain resellers

do not earn much money from selling domains.
They only make money from bundled services.

I urge ICANN to refrain from doing this as this will hurt the internet
so much.
Verisign can always think of creative ways to earn money(like what the
smart
people are doing now; Google, Yahoo) if they think that are not earning
much
from what and how they are monopolizing the internet now.

Best Regards,
Jerry
(Share your love - www.lovemoments.com)