ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Price increase in Domains....

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Price increase in Domains....
  • From: "Admin - TahoeHosts.com" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:02:21 -0800

Hello,

I am have just been made aware of the court case regarding Verisign.

Please! ----

DO NOT INCREASE THE COST OF DOMAINS.

DO NOT DOUBLE ICANN's FEE.

DO NOT Allow VERISIGN A PERPETUAL RENEWAL ON the dotCom Registry!  Allow this
to be bid on that other businesses will be able to have a hand in this process.

Let us sell domain names at a reasonable price to our customers.

I have been in business for 8 years doing web development, hosting, and domain
sales. My experience shows that the cost of a domain is a big consideration in
purchase.

Thank you for reading my plea,

Jason Flaherty
www.tahoehosts.com