ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

ICANN / Verisign proposed settlement.

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx, cgutierrez@xxxxxxx, mgallagher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN / Verisign proposed settlement.
  • From: John Matecsa <matecsaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:45:22 -0500

What!?

The proposal allows Verisign to increase the price of .com domain names
by 7% each year.

The price of everything else in the world of computers goes down each
year. Why should the rules for Verisign be any different?

If Verisign intends to rape us, then take away their mononopoly. Give it
to me and I will commit to REDUCING prices 7% every year. I'd still make
a killing.

--
John Matecsa <matecsaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Picasso Fish Corporation