ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Its just like a Nightmare for Webhosting Industry

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>, <mgallagher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Its just like a Nightmare for Webhosting Industry
  • From: "Comsats Webhosting" <register@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:12:34 +0500

Dear Sir's

We have read the terms and condition in ICANN, Verisign Reach Proposed Settlement
http://www.icann.org/tlds/agreements/verisign/settlement-agreements.htm
Which will be just like a nightmare for Domain Registration and Webhosting Business.

we suggest to respected Board of Directors to please review the contract again and do what ever it takes to
save the Domain registration and webhosting Business's Future.

If you still require any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Adeel Mehmood Qureshi
Domain Section. (Web Based Solutions)
COMSATS Headquarter Building,