ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

http://www.icann.org/tlds/agreements/verisign/settlement-agreements.htm

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>, <cgutierrez@xxxxxxx>, <mgallagher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: http://www.icann.org/tlds/agreements/verisign/settlement-agreements.htm
  • From: "Jason SJOBECK" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:36:07 -0800

I want to express my nauseating disgust with Verisign's insatiable
appetite for control & its greed & its shortsightedness.

This:

http://www.icann.org/tlds/agreements/verisign/settlement-agreements.ht

is flat wrong.

I will not stop writing everyone I can write, my congressmen, my
senators, ICANN, my registrar, the FCC, the DoC, and everyone & any
one else I can think of.

Any one who had anything to do with this ought to have their head
examined, for one, and potentially be removed from their position,
number two.

Jason SJOBECK
The Sjobeck Company LLC
+1.503.283.7779