ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Stop frivolous lawsuits!

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Stop frivolous lawsuits!
  • From: "Matt Robbins" <mrobbins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:59:19 -0500

I am responding to the information I read about Verisign.  I am a firm
believer in the American system of justice but suing endlessly does NOT help
the average consumer in the US.  Please realize that a critical mass of
billable-hours-hungry attorneys is not a substitute for small businesses and
the unique entrepreneurial spirit we already have!

Thanks

Matt Robbins

Managing Director

Field Goals, LLC