ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

The great value of the internet

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: The great value of the internet
  • From: "Larry Romero" <LRomero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:45:55 -0500

As a small business owner, I am very focused on keeping my costs down. But I
have always been surprised that my domain name costs me less a year than a
night at the movies with my wife. I am all for lower costs, but I'm not
going to quibble whether I pay $20 or $21 dollars a year for my domain name.
It is more important to me that the Internet stay up and running than
whether I pay a dollar more a year for a domain name.

Larry Romero