ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

ICANN-Verisign settlement

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN-Verisign settlement
  • From: "Lee, Thomas" <Thomas.Lee@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:01:29 -0000

To whom it may concern,

I should like to indicate my support of the settlement.  I've been using the
Internet and the Arpanet before that for over 30 years. And for the past 15
years the Internet has been central to my professional work. It has provided
me with the ability to reach a world wide audience in a way and at a cost
that no other medium could possible do. It has enabled me to do things I'd
never have been able to achieve.

So let's stop arguing over a $6 domain cost and get on with dealing with the
issues that really ymatter - like spam, ID theft and keeping the
infrastructure of the Internet safe and secure.

Thomas Lee

Chief Technologist

QA Plc

http://www.star.net.uk