ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[sg-petitions-charters]

Support for the NCUC's NCSG Petition

  • To: sg-petitions-charters@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support for the NCUC's NCSG Petition
  • From: "Andrew A. Adams " <a.a.adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 14:18:15 +0900

I wish to register my support with you for the petition
http://www.ipjustice.org/ICANN/NCSG/NCSG_Charter_Civil_Society_Support.pdf
which aims to improve representation of non-commercial stakeholders in the
domain name system and related ICANN activities.

--
Dr Andrew A Adams, School of Systems Engineering
The University of Reading, Reading, RG6 6AY, UK