ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Some comments about MAPO

  • To: soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Some comments about MAPO
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 15:06:07 -0700

Thanks for this Olivier.

You and others have made a strong case that the DAG should not have an
objections process for strings considered contrary to morality and public order.

I think it remains a valid option for MOPO to be removed entirely from the DAG

GAC comments on this should be available in the next week or so.   I look
forward to seeing them.

RT