ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Revised Recommendation 6 Charter Terms of Reference -- 24 August version

  • To: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Revised Recommendation 6 Charter Terms of Reference -- 24 August version
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:46:35 -0400

Liz, Chuck, I think I owed you a confirmation on whether I supported the item
related to Key Assumptions, v. I withdraw my comments. It is fine as it is. ...
e.g. ICANN should conduct its activities in conformity with relevant principles
of international law and applicable international conventions.
Thanks for the opportunity to consider my thoughts further.
I am joning others in thinking that the ToR is looking pretty good. Liz, thanks
for your work on all the melding.