ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Revised Recommendation 6 Charter Terms of Reference -- 24 August version

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Revised Recommendation 6 Charter Terms of Reference -- 24 August version
  • From: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 15:11:21 -0700

I am in agreement with this ToR also.

Thanks,
Robin

On Aug 24, 2010, at 2:46 PM, Marilyn Cade wrote:

Liz, Chuck, I think I owed you a confirmation on whether I supported the item related to Key Assumptions, v. I withdraw my comments. It is fine as it is. ... e.g. ICANN should conduct its activities in conformity with relevant principles of international law and applicable international conventions.

Thanks for the opportunity to consider my thoughts further.

I am joning others in thinking that the ToR is looking pretty good. Liz, thanks for your work on all the melding.