ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [soac-mapo] Revised Recommendation 6 Charter Terms of Reference -- 24 August version

• To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Revised Recommendation 6 Charter Terms of Reference -- 24 August version
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 15:11:21 -0700

I am in agreement with this ToR also.

Thanks,
Robin

On Aug 24, 2010, at 2:46 PM, Marilyn Cade wrote:

Liz, Chuck, I think I owed you a confirmation on whether I supported the item related to Key Assumptions, v. I withdraw my comments. It is fine as it is. ... e.g. ICANN should conduct its activities in conformity with relevant principles of international law and applicable international conventions.

Thanks for the opportunity to consider my thoughts further.

I am joning others in thinking that the ToR is looking pretty good. Liz, thanks for your work on all the melding.

To: soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:56:22 -0700
Subject: [soac-mapo] Revised Recommendation 6 Charter Terms of Reference -- 24 August version

All,

Please see a revised draft charter. The “track changes” reflect suggestions made by Stéphane and Avri since yesterday’s call. This version also includes links to the ALAC and NCUC statements (thanks Robin and Evan).

No other changes have been made. Please also see the remaining comments at the end of the document. In particular it would be helpful if those who made those comments can review them to see whether further edits are needed to the Charter or whether additional issues need to be discussed by the group.

As always, please let me know if I’ve missed anything.

Thanks!  Liz

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
1192 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA  94117  USA
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy