ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Updated Rec6 CWGStatus Report

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Updated Rec6 CWGStatus Report
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:03:28 -0700

Dear All,

Please find attached an updated report that takes into account the comments
received during yesterday's call.   I still need to proofread and format the
report, but would appreciate your comments by 1700 UTC tomorrow, as I plan to
update the report to include the results of the poll that Marika circulated
earlier today, and then send it directly to the ICANN Secretary for
distribution to the Board.

For those of you that may have missed yesterday's call,  this report is only a
status report, and will be updated to become the final Report when the CWG
finishes its review of the polling conducted on the 16  issues.     We expect
that the final Report will be published shortly. In the Status Report, I
suggest that it will be done by 20 Sept, to set expectations for any board
members that may read the Status Report.

Also, please note that the ICANN Secretary was sent a note on behalf of the
Rec6 CWG requesting that the Report be included in the Board's materials for
the September retreat.

Best Regards,

Margie
_________