ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [GAC] [soac-mapo] Please participate - Poll on updated recommendations

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [GAC] [soac-mapo] Please participate - Poll on updated recommendations
  • From: Bertrand de La Chapelle <bdelachapelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 00:11:43 +0200

Sorry, I missed the deadline for the poll, because of a too heavy
schedule at the igf.

Looking forward to the conference calls, but like Chuck, I will have
problems with tomorrow. Friday is not good but a bit better.

Best

Bertrand

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de
Saint Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")