ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] NEW DOODLE / the NEXT TWO Rec6 CDG-WG calls

  • To: "soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] NEW DOODLE / the NEXT TWO Rec6 CDG-WG calls
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:06:05 -0700

Dear All,

Please note that we need to schedule TWO calls for this Working Group.

Proposed dates for these calls: Friday 17th and Monday 20th September.

Please complete this NEW Doodle poll with your availability for BOTH calls.

http://www.doodle.com/9yfk6qiw6r2s4m85

This Doodle poll will close on Thursday 16th September at 1800 UTC – the date
and time will be announced shortly thereafter.

Thank you
Kind regards
Gisella