ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Fw: Report on Implementation of GNSO New GTLD Recommendation #6

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Fw: Report on Implementation of GNSO New GTLD Recommendation #6
  • From: Antony Van Couvering <avc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:16:57 -0700

Congratulations to everyone, myself least of all, for getting this done. Things
can be accomplished quickly with good leadership, smart participants, and a
will to get things finished.  And a deadline :-).

And thanks to the staff for the assistance - absolutely invaluable.

Antony

Sent from my handheld.