ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Updated Letter

  • To: "Jon Nevett" <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>, "soac-mapo" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Updated Letter
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 16:00:42 -0500

In our call today, we decided to allow 24 hours for any further
later than 21:00 UTC on Friday, 7 January 2011.  After that time I will:

*         Finalize the letter by making any minor edits that do not
change the substance of what was discussed in the call today.

*         If more substantial changes are suggested, I will look for
other comments on this list during the 24-hour period and will append
any objections as appropriate.

*         Send the letter to the Board.

Sorry for the short deadline, but the Board requested a response by 7
January.

Chuck Gomes