ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] REMINDER - DOODLE / Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support (JAS WG) call

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] REMINDER - DOODLE / Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support (JAS WG) call
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 01:08:50 -0700

** Please note that this meeting will be scheduled for 90 minutes ... So we
will take the time slot in the Doodle as the START time and run for 90 minutes
**

Dear All,

Please find hereafter a Doodle poll to set the time for our REGULAR weekly
Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support  (JAS WG) meeting.

Please complete this Doodle poll with your availability – we have tried to
accommodate all time-zones as much as possible.

http://www.doodle.com/vvbfeiyd9yg5i4fp

Time-zone active.

This Doodle poll will close on Monday 03 May 2010 at 1200 UTC. The time will be
announced shorlty thereafter.

Thank you
Kind regards
Gisella