ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] URGENT DOODLE / Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support (JAS WG) call

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] URGENT DOODLE / Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support (JAS WG) call
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 04:33:51 -0700

Dear All,

Further to our last meeting, please find hereafter a Doodle poll to set the
time for our REGULAR WEEKLY Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support  (JAS
WG) meeting.

Please complete AS SOON AS POSSIBLE with your WEEKLY availability in order to
get our next call set up.

http://www.doodle.com/h64z7xvm6uwuze8g

Time-zone active.

Time-slots are blocked out for 90 minute minutes even thought meetings may only
run for 60min. (Both Evan and Avri are available at ALL these times).

Thank you
Kind regards
Gisella

Gisella Gruber-White