ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] DOODLE / Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support (JAS WG) call

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] DOODLE / Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support (JAS WG) call
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 15:34:35 -0700

Dear All,

Further to Monday’s call, please find hereafter a Doodle poll to set the time
for our WEEKLY Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support  (JAS WG) meeting
UNTIL BRUSSELS.

Please complete this Doodle poll with your availability – we have tried to
accommodate all time-zones as much as possible.

http://www.doodle.com/4k2hprf2x9fs7a56
Time-zone active.

This Doodle poll will close on Friday 28th May at 1800 UTC. The day & time will
be announced shorlty thereafter.

Thank you
Kind regards
Gisella