ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] DOODLE / JAS WG - 2nd weekly call

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] DOODLE / JAS WG - 2nd weekly call
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 01:19:15 -0700

Dear All,

Further to yesterday’s call, please find hereafter a Doodle poll to schedule
our 2nd weekly call as of next week – until early September.

Please complete this Doodle poll with your availability – we have tried to
accommodate all time-zones as much as possible.

http://www.doodle.com/mvx9534q8kaxi8si
Time-zone active.

This Doodle poll will close on Friday 06 August at 1500 UTC. The day & time
will be announced shorlty thereafter.

Thank you
Kind regards
Gisella