ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG draft charter

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG draft charter
  • From: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 02:49:32 -0700

Hi Avri and Rafik and all,
Thanks for directions! Knowing that Rafik is ready to take the motion to the
GNSO Council list today - and knowing that it will soon be getting rather late
for Rafik in Japan - the fallback option you mention may be the best way to go.
(and then amend as necessary)
Rafik - OK for you?
All the best
Olof