ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] "WT1" -- Fees/ Costs

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] "WT1" -- Fees/ Costs
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 08:31:23 -0700

Thanks Elaine.  That's useful data.

Regarding the last sentence.    I think one of our 'Who' factors should look at
the net assets of the applicant.    Having non-profit status, and/or being from
a country with very low GDP, doesn't necessarily mean the applicant will be
financially distressed.

This is more of a WT2 comment - but it responds to a WT1 post.

RT