ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] CoCCA

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] CoCCA
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 07:03:28 -0700

Elaine,

Two more questions for CoCCA:

1.      Do they see anything in the DAG Technical Evaluation Criteria  --
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/draft-evaluation-criteria-clean-04oct09-en.pdf
  --  that would prevent them from achieving a passing score of 22 points?

2.     Would they be willing to assist our applicants in writing their
technical proposals?   (noting that if they were assisting multiple applicants
in our Category they would essentially be writing the same technical proposal
multiple times)

RT