ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] WG2 - update from Andrew

  • To: <gakuru@xxxxxxxxx>, <vanda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] WG2 - update from Andrew
  • From: carlos aguirre <carlosaguirre62@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 17:09:12 +0000

Alex.

your comment and wiki definition about civil society sounds excellent to me.
We (Andrew and I) didn't find better expression than yours, and I think is that
we want to put in this part of the document.

Carlos Aguirre
http://ar.ageiadensi.org

Ahora Hotmail te da 25 GB gratis. El complemento de espacio que te estaba
faltando. Ver más
http://www.descubrehotmail.com/almacenamiento.asp