ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG - The "snapshot" text

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG - The "snapshot" text
  • From: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 05:20:05 -0700

Dear all,
In preparation for tomorrow's call, please find as attachment the full text of
the "snapshot" for posting, as currently drafted on the Wiki. Noting that there
has been precious little drafting on the Wiki (actually none, except by yours
truly), I thought it might be helpful for you to have the text as a Word
document as well.
Remember - our task is to finalize the text for posting tomorrow, so please
read and propose any edits you suggest/prefer/require, preferably on the list
before tomorrow's call.
Thanks
Olof