ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG - The "snapshot" text

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG - The "snapshot" text
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 09:24:44 -0400

Hi,

I have 2 changes which I already made to the wiki version and one question:

- substitute 'consensu's with 'appear to have consensus'  under process for WT1
-  substitute 'underserved markets aware' with ' underserved markets are aware'

the question is In WT1 In my experience the term Graduated Fees is used to mean
a lower fee not a fee that is paid in a staggered manner.  A 'Staggered fee
payment schedule' - while a bit awkward might be better.  I am worried that
people will read graduated and not read the text.

Thanks for the great work.

a.