ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG - The "snapshot" text

• To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG - The "snapshot" text
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 07:25:01 -0700

the question is In WT1 In my experience the term Graduated Fees is used to mean a lower fee not a fee that is paid in a staggered manner. A 'Staggered fee payment schedule' - while a bit awkward might be better. I am worried that people will read graduated and not read the text.

I agree.  Staggered fee is much better.

Elaine

On Jun 14, 2010, at 6:24 AM, Avri Doria wrote:

Hi,

I have 2 changes which I already made to the wiki version and one question:

- substitute 'consensu's with 'appear to have consensus' under process for WT1 - substitute 'underserved markets aware' with ' underserved markets are aware'

the question is In WT1 In my experience the term Graduated Fees is used to mean a lower fee not a fee that is paid in a staggered manner. A 'Staggered fee payment schedule' - while a bit awkward might be better. I am worried that people will read graduated and not read the text.

Thanks for the great work.

a.

On 14 Jun 2010, at 08:20, Olof Nordling wrote:

Dear all,
In preparation for tomorrow’s call, please find as attachment the full text of the “snapshot” for posting, as currently drafted on the Wiki. Noting that there has been precious little drafting on the Wiki (actually none, except by yours truly), I thought it might be helpful for you to have the text as a Word document as well. Remember – our task is to finalize the text for posting tomorrow, so please read and propose any edits you suggest/prefer/require, preferably on the list before tomorrow’s call.
Thanks
Olof
<Snapshot.doc>

Elaine Pruis
VP Client Services
elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1 509 899 3161

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy