ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG - The "snapshot" text

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG - The "snapshot" text
  • From: Elaine Pruis <elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 07:25:01 -0700

the question is In WT1 In my experience the term Graduated Fees is used to mean a lower fee not a fee that is paid in a staggered manner. A 'Staggered fee payment schedule' - while a bit awkward might be better. I am worried that people will read graduated and not read the text.

I agree.  Staggered fee is much better.

Elaine