ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS Chat room

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS Chat room
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 07:54:14 -0700

Olof Nordling: Welcome to the JAS WG call 20 July!
Alex Gakuru: Hello World?
Elaine Pruis: richard sends his apologies
Alex Gakuru: Thanks Olof, you have done superbly
glen: Tony Harris is not on the call he is disconnected
Alan Greenberg: $10 (or anything similar) *IS* giving them away compared to the
costs we are talking about.
Carlos Aguirre: Im not sure, that we need another WT (3), perhaps we can add
the new issue to the WT2. obviously after consideration the WG
Carlos Aguirre: I agree with Andrew and Alex position
Andrew Mack: agree, should be part of WT2
Andrew Mack: Understood.  We were trying to work on skype to move forward faster
Carlos Aguirre: we are working on skype
Elaine Pruis: please add me to your skype conversations
Carlos Aguirre: of course Elaine, yesterday we have a very good conversation
with Andrew, an d Alex.
Carlos Aguirre: no thanks
Carlos Aguirre: you said everinthing that I want to say
Alex Gakuru: sure
Carlos Aguirre: bye, and thank you!
Andrew Mack: bye and thanks
Olof Nordling: Bye bye and thanks to you all!
avri: thanks for everything Olof.

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx