ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Cancellation

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Cancellation
  • From: Elaine Pruis <elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 06:23:10 -0700

We have yet to discuss in detail the comments posted.

On Jul 27, 2010, at 6:09 AM, Avri Doria wrote:

Hi,

Apologies for the last minute cancellation. Both Evan and I had last minute conflicts.

Though I admit I was not sure what we had to cover as I have not seen any updates on either WT! text or WT2 text.

It would be helpful if members of these teams could send a quick update to the list, to let us know what is happening.

Thanks
a.

Elaine Pruis
VP Client Services