ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Cancellation

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Cancellation
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:33:32 +0200

Hi,

Yes, I agree.

a.  we do have the compilation of the comments yet

b. the comment period for languages other than english is just starting.

I have asked that the comments that we have so far be collated per subject so
that we can work through them subject by subject and can weigh the comments
against each other in figuring out what it is what we have to do.  this is what
we did in another WG or tow and I find it works really well.

We also need to get the text on the wiki, or somewhere, updated.

As I said, we both Evan and I ended up with conflicts.  His was a medical
visit, mine was a I had misremembered the time, had left the previous hour nice
and empty, whereas I had another commitment this hour.  We both thought the
other could cover until we compared assumptions today.
And when we asked Karla to coordinate, we found that he computer line was down
and she couldn't.

thanks

a.