ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: [] On co-chair actions and appeals

  • To: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: [] On co-chair actions and appeals
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:41:13 -0400

hi,

this is exactly what i argued for in the committee.
but i do not believe that is what the rules mandate.

but if our liaisons are fine with, I am fine with it.
i will accept the overrule.
gladly.

(i.e i am escalating the appeal to the liaisons - i want them on the hook with
us)

i do recommend that the liaisons report this to the chartering organizations if
that is what they decide.

a.