ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] current Draft Final report, v 2.7 (Aug 24) - to continue review

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] current Draft Final report, v 2.7 (Aug 24) - to continue review
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:21:33 -0400

Hi,

Karla: Thanks for the update.  Really appreciate it on this tight schedule.

All: Please bring up any issues on the list.  I would really like to continue
walking through the document at the next meeting and not go back just yet to
review the stuff that was just covered.

What I was hoping to do, after we finish the current walkthrough was to then do
a second walkthrough the comments and review the initial responses - that way
we can see what we have caught and what remains to be dealt with.   At that
point we can talk through any large topics that have yet to be brought to rough
consensus - if there are any.

Then we can come back to this document to tidy things up.

I hope we can make it to the end of the first reading of the document during
tomorrow's meeting.

Thanks
a.