ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] On category {ethnic, linguistic, cultural}

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] On category {ethnic, linguistic, cultural}
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 10:37:45 -0700

In a nutshell you don't think it's possible to properly define the terms - and
I appreciate the logic by which you came to that conclusion.

Do other members share that view?

If so,  do we intend to leave it open as an 'implementation issue' future
decisions about which applications are cultural, ethnic, etc and which are not?

RT