ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] chat room JAZ WG August 12

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] chat room JAZ WG August 12
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:01:51 -0700

Karla Valente: welcome to August 12 JAS Meeting
avri: apologies for being late, i had written this down at the wrong hour.
Karla Valente 5: hi. having a multilingual program requires changes in our
processes, infrastructure and impacts costs. This is different then having
informational documents in other languages only.
Karla Valente 5: hi gisella: I do not know how to clear the mics
Karla Valente 5: thanks
Alan Greenberg: SOme of us have a hard-stop in 10 minutes (At-Large)
CLO: Yes indeed Alan  I've already opened the other Adobe room for the ALAC/
At-Large Travel support call and I must leave this call before that statrs  say
- 3 to 5 mins from the top of the hour
Alan Greenberg: Leaving this Adobe room and dropping off call in a minute
(literally).
CLO: Bye  thanks asll
Alan Greenberg: Bye all
CLO: see many of you in the next call ;-)
Sébastien: Bye All
Andrew Mack: merci