ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolutions

  • To: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolutions
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:50:54 +0900

Hi ,

I am disappointed too and board resolution is bad signal toward ICANN
community in developing regions in regard of inclusion principle but I agree
with Avri that we need to continue working and taking benefit of last GAC
letter.

Regards

Rafik

PS there was hopes born in Nairobi, we have to keep it alive