ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolutions

  • To: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolutions
  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:21:38 +0300

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 1:44 AM, Eric Brunner-Williams
<ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So Nairobi was ... theater.

Given the venue, I think it was a politically-correct dressing-up. For
one, I shall ensure those "outreached" and "educated" on ICANN also
very well know the real internals and how costly it can get to
participate in ICANN  in its current form and absent the developed
regions deeply entrenched commercial interests which they use to fund
their participants for continued dominance and private control of the
Internet.

ooh! may be I should update my DOI since acting along the Public Right
to Know might  give me prominence?