ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolutions

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolutions
  • From: "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:34:44 +0100

Indeed Avri, it's disappointing....

I realy don’t understing !!!

But let’s continue our work, and give our recommendations, even if they
through them out. It’s our mission, it’s our duty, and we will do it
according to our conscience.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231